News release date: 09-Mar-2018
Nominations are now open for the 2018 Women in Resources Excellence Awards
Women in Resources Inc. are excited to announce that nominations are now open for the 2018 Women in Resources NT Awards. These awards recognise, promote and celebrate the women, men and companies that make outstanding achievements in contributing to a more diverse workforce.
The award winners and finalists will be celebrated at a Gala Dinner Ceremony on date/time/location TBC.
You can nominate or be nominated in 5 categories with downloadable forms available below. Winners from each category will automatically be nominated for the 2018 Overall Winner of the Women in Resources Northern Territory Awards as well as representing the Territory at the National Awards on the 13 September in Canberra.
- Excellence in Diversity Programs and Performance [Word] [ PDF]
- Outstanding Tradeswoman, Technician or Operator [Word] [ PDF]
- Exceptional Young Woman in Resources [Word] [PDF]
- Exceptional Woman in Resources [Word] [ PDF]
- Gender Diversity Champion [Word] [PDF]
Applications close at COB on Monday 16 April 2018 and we look forward to uncovering this years group of inspiring and diverse champions!
For any questions please contact Nicole Brown, Chairperson at E: email@example.com
« Go Back